Dynamic Battery Services Ltd recognises that it has responsibilities for:
- The provision and maintenance of safe equipment along with safe systems of work.
- The safe handling, storage and transportation of components and substances.
- The provision of information, instruction, training and supervision.
- The maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace and access to and from it.
- The provision of a safe and healthy working environment, adequate welfare facilities, and appropriate health surveillance.
The Policy allocates duties to certain people for ensuring that these responsibilities are met. They apply throughout the management process so that preventive and protective measures are properly planned, organised, controlled, monitored and reviewed.